Job description for targeting resume for Quality Assurance job.
The quality assurance job position in the IT environment involves responsibilities to inspect products, processes, equipment and employees to ensure compliance with company and regulatory policies, procedures and specifications.
Common job titles include: QA Analyst, QA Engineer, QA Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Engineer, Testing Engineer, Test Engineer.
Common Job Responsibilities for a Quality Assurance Position:
- Tests products and processes to establish functionality and effectiveness
- Determine what modifications are needed after testing
- Designs, develops and reviews test processes
- Develops and plans change implementation
- Documents results and observations after inspections and audits
Common Skills for a Quality Assurance Position:
- Working knowledge of computer programs
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and provide solutions
- Interprets a variety of technical information
- Experience with manual testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Precise attention to detail
Common Requirements for a Quality Assurance Position:
- 3+ years or more related experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Oracle, SyBase or MySQL