Job description for targeting resume for IT Systems Analyst job.
The IT Systems Analyst job is responsible for the defining, developing, configuring and supporting computer applications.
Common job titles include: Technical Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analysis, Information Systems Analyst, Software Analysis, Application Analysis.
Common Job Responsibilities for an IT Systems Analyst Position:
- Implementation, support and inventory control of applications used
- Develops and implements the most efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Evaluates system specifications for business requirements
- Develops and prepares computer solutions
- Works closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs
Common Skills of an IT Systems Analyst Position:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of project management methodology
- Requires excellent computer skills
Common Requirements of an IT Systems Analyst Position:
- Minimum 4 years prior Information Technology experience required
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field