Job description for targeting resume for IT Program Manager job.
The IT Program Manager oversees all aspects of large scale information technology programs from design and development to production.
Common job titles include: Program Manager, IT Program Director, Program Management Lead.
Common Job Responsibilities for an IT Program Manager Position:
- Manages programs within schedule and budget constraints.
- Defines resources and schedule for program implementation.
- Directs and oversees project engineering team and manages conflicts within group.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
- Strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills required.
Common Skills for an IT Program Manager Position:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Effective problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Ability to lead a team of employees or work individually
Common Requirements for an IT Program Manger Position:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or related field
- Average 5-10 years of project management or supervisory experience.
- Average 3 years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.