Job description for targeting resume for IT Consultant job.
The IT Consultant job position provides external management of a broad range of information technology initiatives, projects and programs including the creation and implementation of technology and business solutions.
Common job titles include: IT Consultant, Systems Consultant, Consulting Manager, Software Consultant, Hardware Consultant, Applications Consultant.
Common Job Responsibilities for an IT Consultant Position:
- Seeks ways to apply technology to business processes
- Researches and provides information on technical trends
- Consults with program/project management to develop appropriate technical solutions
- Advise on options, risks, costs vs. benefits, impact on other business processes and system priorities
Common Skills for an IT Consultant Position:
- Good presentation skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Strong analytical skills
Common Requirements for an IT Consultant Position:
- Consulting experience typically required
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other relevant field