Job description for targeting resume for CTO job.
The CTO job position is responsible for the strategic planning and oversight of all aspects of business and corporate information systems.
Common job titles include: CTO, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Technical Officer.
Common Job Responsibilities for a CTO Position:
- Works closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Manages the project management process to support the company’s growth
- Reviews and approves proposed development releases
- Develops, tracks and controls the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Manages and optimizes infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
- Identifies, compares, selects and implements technology solutions to meet current and future needs
Common Skills for a CTO Position:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Successful in fast paced and quick changing environments
- Technical expertise in web systems architecture, design and development
Common Requirements for a CTO Position:
- Average minimum of 10 years prior experience preferred
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field