Job description for targeting resume for Computer Programmer job.
The computer programmer job involves responsibility for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data structures.
Common job titles include: Programmer, Programmer/Analyst, Systems Programmer, Application Analyst.
Common Job Responsibilities for a Computer Programmer Position:
- Develops new applications from beginning to end
- Maintains existing applications
- Innovates data visualization and presentation techniques
- Creates code that meets system standards
- Analyzes methods to efficiently address software system requirements
Common Skills For A Computer Programmer Position:
- Ability to apply technical standards, principles, theories and techniques
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++,
- Database systems experience with SQL Server, Oracle
- Possesses problem solving capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Common Requirements For a Computer Programmer Position:
- Minimum 1 year prior programming experience typical
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field